Here is a list of Android Apps I have written. They can be found on github (links below). Most require a general purpose library I wrote, called androidlib. ALL of these apps should be considered developmental and used at your own risk. Read/examine the code and understand it before running in on your device. I may consider pull requests.
- Androidlib - This is a library that I put together to centralize functions that I use repeatedly.
- TNC - Morse code producting app. Translates text into Morse played from the speaker.
- RealGPS - App that displays GPS data. This data also may be saved to a file or send via SMS. Also, there is a simple compass.
- IOIOTemperaure - Temperature app for a Thermoster connected to a IOIO device.
- Quick Messenger - Stores common messages in a Sqlite database, sorting by frequency. Then one of these messages may be send to someone on your contact list, with the last person being retained by the app.
- Todo - List of things to do. Can be given a category by prepending a category name followed by a colon.
- GenericServer -- Very basic HTTP server running on port 4242. This server will either serve user files using the "/user" directory or perform functions using a RESTful API (documentation coming soon). NOTE: this is for experimental purposes only. Be very careful running a server on your android device. Perhaps, don't do it at all. Comes with a standalone version that can be run on a computer using java.